|Legion Veteran Legionnaire|
Superiors: Veteran Decanus, Prime Decanus , Recruit Decanus, Centurion, Praetorian, Legates, Caesar
Duties: You are a robust killing machine, a product of war.
Guides: Not defined
"Long time veterans of the brutal campaigns of Caesar's Legion, these legionaries are a force to reckon with... Veterans are the highest ranking of the regular Legionaries; they are led by Decanus officers, and only exceeded by Caesar's elite centurions and Praetorian guards." 
Starting out Edit
You're an elite Legionnaire, having proven yourself to be a ruthless combatant in all the battles you've faced. Experienced in melee, hand to hand combat and in using a variety of firearms, you will succeed in destroying the enemy, or die trying. You should be familiar with hand to hand combat, given you spawn with a pretty robust melee weapon.
Your direct superiors are the Decanus.
Being a Veteran LegionaryEdit
You are a Veteran and should be one of the most robust players within your faction, Veteran Legionnaires will often be held in reserve for a second wave attack once prime and recruit legionaries are defeated.
Follow the orders of your direct superiors, or other superiors, and ensure other legionnaires follow your excellent example. Don't forget that you can always take the initiative in battle!
Chain of Command Edit
Legion specific rules Edit
Vexillarius has no real rank. They hold a flag and doot doot. 0. No female or ghoul legionnaires.
1. Stay within the Roman theme of naming. You’d be given a new name when you join the Legion.
2. No medicine save for healing powder, poultice, bitter drink and mushrooms for anti-toxin. Chems must be disposed of.
3. The Legion uses any equipment it finds, but would not keep items like medical technology, or techno-magic items, such as bluespace backpacks.
4. Legion ranks are defined by equipment. Survivors traditionally reform the hierarchy by taking the armor of their dead superiors, to assume their position.
5. Caesar’s Legion consider women inferior, this delegates them to support and slavery, rarely if ever do they accept a woman as worthy as more than a slave.
6. NCR are typically strung up on a cross when captured (and if it is deem fitting, they can be turned into slaves),as are chem users.
7. Men are to be trained as Legionaries, while women are to be trained as healers and farmers, as well as cooks.
8. Caesar's Legion is comprised of mainly tribals, meaning most of them do not know how to read, however the Centurions of war camps are typically somewhat educated.
9. Camp Followers are entirely loyal to the Legion. Playing them as anything but is grounds for a jobban. There are reasonable exceptions to this, such as overt abuse by the Legion, who should at least treat you as an asset.
Further reading Edit
Legion Ideology: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Caesar%27s_Legion#Ideology
Military structure: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Caesar%27s_Legion#Military
| On Bad Deathclaw, you're|
|NCR||Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Medical Officer, Engineer, Heavy Trooper, Trooper, NCR Recruit, Scout Lieutenant, Scout Sergeant, Scout|
|Legion||Centurion, Veteran Decanus, Prime Decanus, Recruit Decanus, Vexillarius, Libritor, Veteran Legionnaire, Prime Legionnaire, Legion Explorer, Legion Scout, Recruit Legionary, Camp Follower,Camp Slave|
|Den/Kebob||Town Mayor, Sheriff, Deputy, Den Doctor, Prospector, Farmer, Settler|
|Brotherhood of Steel||Paladin, Head Scribe, Scribe, Knight, Initiate Scribe, Initiate Knight|
|Vault||Overseer, Chief of Security, Scientist, Doctor, Security Officer, Dweller|
|Wastes||Raider, Pusher, Wastelander|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Super Mutant, Ghost|
|Special||NCR Colonel,Veteran Ranger, Legion Legatus, Brotherhood Elder, NCR El Presidente, Ian|