|Difficulty: Very Hard|
Superiors: Praetorian, Legates, Caesar
Duties: Command the garrison of Legion in the area.
Guides: Not defined
You are the Legion Centurion, a battle hardened veteran of Caesars legion. Commander of all Legionnaires and followers in the region. Your only superiors are the Praetorian, Legate, and Caesar himself.
Being the Centurion Edit
The Centurion has a great deal of responsibility, and as such this role is not suitable for inexperienced players. You will be tasked with ensuring the efficient operation of camp activities, along with the organization of military campaigns in the surrounding area. At this point in time, you are very familiar with Legionary Authoritarianism.
1.Lead your Legion
How you play this role can vary depending on your character. Most often Centurions rule with an iron grip, they are harsh, and enforce the morals, will and virtue of the Caesar. It is also common to see some Centurions attempting to win the hearts and minds of local people, as a means of converting those degenerates to their ranks.
2. Establish Goals
Your main goal should be to ensure camp followers can supply your troops with food and healing powder. Secondly, you should establish scouting the area, attempting to obtain more troops and followers either through voluntary means, or by utilizing force if you choose.
3. Keep it together
It might also be wise to task a legionnaire with setting up a private radio channel, and distributing the radios from the armory. You are in charge, and ultimately the survival of those around you rests upon your Competence.
It's time to go out and cleanse the wasteland of profligates, True to Caesar. The legion shall fulfil the prophecy set out by Mars!
Chain of Command Edit
Further reading Edit
Legion Ideology: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Caesar%27s_Legion#Ideology
Military structure: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Caesar%27s_Legion#Military
Legion specific rules Edit
Vexillarius has no real rank. They hold a flag and doot doot. 0. No female or ghoul legionnaires.
1. Stay within the Roman theme of naming. You’d be given a new name when you join the Legion.
2. No medicine save for healing powder, poultice, bitter drink and mushrooms for anti-toxin. Chems must be disposed of.
3. The Legion uses any equipment it finds, but would not keep items like medical technology, or techno-magic items, such as bluespace backpacks.
4. Legion ranks are defined by equipment. Survivors traditionally reform the hierarchy by taking the armor of their dead superiors, to assume their position.
5. Caesar’s Legion consider women inferior, this delegates them to support and slavery, rarely if ever do they accept a woman as worthy as more than a slave.
6. NCR are typically strung up on a cross when captured (and if it is deem fitting, they can be turned into slaves),as are chem users.
7. Men are to be trained as Legionaries, while women are to be trained as healers and farmers, as well as cooks.
8. Caesar's Legion is comprised of mainly tribals, meaning most of them do not know how to read, however the Centurions of war camps are typically somewhat educated.
9. Camp Followers are entirely loyal to the Legion. Playing them as anything but is grounds for a jobban. There are reasonable exceptions to this, such as overt abuse by the Legion, who should at least treat you as an asset.
| On Bad Deathclaw, you're|
|NCR||Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Medical Officer, Engineer, Heavy Trooper, Trooper, NCR Recruit, Scout Lieutenant, Scout Sergeant, Scout|
|Legion||Centurion, Veteran Decanus, Prime Decanus, Recruit Decanus, Vexillarius, Libritor, Veteran Legionnaire, Prime Legionnaire, Legion Explorer, Legion Scout, Recruit Legionary, Camp Follower,Camp Slave|
|Den/Kebob||Town Mayor, Sheriff, Deputy, Den Doctor, Prospector, Farmer, Settler|
|Brotherhood of Steel||Paladin, Head Scribe, Scribe, Knight, Initiate Scribe, Initiate Knight|
|Vault||Overseer, Chief of Security, Scientist, Doctor, Security Officer, Dweller|
|Wastes||Raider, Pusher, Wastelander|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Super Mutant, Ghost|
|Special||NCR Colonel,Veteran Ranger, Legion Legatus, Brotherhood Elder, NCR El Presidente, Ian|